My Hobby
My hobby is listening to the radio.
Radio is soothing to listen to.But interestingly, it almost makes me laugh out loud.
I used to listen to "Nobuyuki Sakuma's All Night Nippon", "Creepy Nuts' All Night Nippon" and the now ended "Masaki Suda's All Night Nippon".I often listen to it when I do assignments.
Radio is interesting for the interaction between personalities and listeners and the personalities' episodic talks.Some episodes are only talked about on the radio, so you can feel the special feeling, and that is the best part of radio!Radio is also attractive for a variety of music.
Nobuyuki Sakuma is a program producer. The stories behind celebrities and TV that he can tell because he is a program producer are very interesting.
I would like to participate in a radio show event someday.
I used to listen to the radio very much when I was in high school. I especially liked the radio of Masaki Suda and Kentaro Ito.
返信削除I listen to radio too. I often do it when I do homework.
返信削除