Japan national soccer team

 Did you watch the Japan national team game? Their challenge is over.

They had historic victories over the powerhouses of Germany and Spain. I thought we could keep the momentum going and advance to the top 8. It was a match that went all the way to the pk game. But the wall of the top 8 is very high. Croatia was so strong.

However, this World Cup for Japan was very interesting and exciting!I want to thank all the players for making watching the games such an enjoyable experience. I'm already looking forward to the next four years!

コメント

  1. It was disappointing to lose to the Croatian team, but I was very happy to see them play such a great game.

    返信削除
  2. Japan didn't make it to the last eight, but they showed us a new world. I'm looking forward to the next four years.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hobby

World Cup in Qatar

What's on my mind these days