World Cup in Qatar

 The World Cup has started in Qatar!

Japan will play games against Germany, Spain, and Costa Rica. The group is full of strong countries, so it will be tough to advance to the final tournament unless they make a turnaround. 

I think England or Brazil will win the World Cup.Both England and Brazil have many good players. I think they will have an advantage in the World Cup, where they will play a lot of matches in a short period of time.

We are also looking at a French player named Mbappe. He was 19 years old at the last tournament and is a great player.

But now the testing period starts so I can't watch it until late at night. Testing will end on December 1, so I will watch all the games from then on!


コメント

  1. Certainly, those two countries may win the World Cup. But Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia. So, maybe there will be a big upset.

    返信削除
  2. I don't know How strong the teams is, but I hope japan wins.

    返信削除
  3. I think Brazil will win the World Cup too. And let's support Japan together!

    返信削除
  4. Japan's team is in a difficult situation, but I wish them the best.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hobby

What's on my mind these days