Introduction

Hello! My name is Yutarou Suzuki,from Kobe,Hyogo.I belong to Faculty of engineering.

I like listening to music and collecting sneakers.

My favorite artist is King Gnu.I went to their live twice.And i will be at Tokyo Dome concert in November.I'm really looking forword to it.My favorite song is Hitman.Please listen to it once!I want to talk about King Gnu.

I like Nike sneakers.My favorite one is a pair of sneakers named Michigan.But sneakers ane expensive,I can't buy many.I want to work hard at a part-time job and buy a lot of sneakers.

Nice to meet you.

コメント

  1. I have known "Hakujitsu", but I have never listened to other songs. I became interested in King Gnu and Hitman.

    返信削除
  2. I remember that I surprized at rare sneakers's is so expensive! Good luck for your life with good sneakers!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hobby

World Cup in Qatar

Japan national soccer team