King Gnu
My favorite artist is King Gnu.Member of King Gnu are Tsuneta daiki,Iguchi satoru,Arai kazuki and Seki yuu.
The most famous song is "Hakuzitu"."Hakuzitu" has been viewed 420 million times on YouTube.They play their instruments very well,and their performances are a little different at each LIVE.
They will have their first LIVE at Tokyo Dome on November 19 and 20.I will go there.I'm looking forward to it very much.
NHK's theme song for this year's soccer World Cup is "stardom" by King Gnu. So if you watch the World Cup ,please watch it on NHK and listen to King Gnu's song.
If you have any recommendations for artists, please let me know. I want to know different artists.
"Hakuzitu" is most impressive King Gnu's song for me. Vocal's pitch is so high to sing it. I try listening to other King Gnu's song.
返信削除I am looking forward to the World Cup so much, so I want to listen to King Gnu's song too.
返信削除