My favorite manga

My favorite manga is Aoashi. Aoashi is soccer manga.
The main character is Aoi Ashito who lives in Ehime.One day he meets the coach of the youth team of a powerful J-League club in Tokyo.This is the story of he joins the team and grows up to become a professional soccer player.
It's very interesting because it's more realistic than other soccer manga.It remainds me of my own soccer playing days.This manga is written from a unique perspective with a sideback as the main caharacter.
Please read it if you have time.And what mangas do you recommend?Let's talk about recommended comics.

コメント

  1. I have read "Knight of the area", but never read "Aoashi". I like soccer, so I became intested in "Aoashi". I want to read it.

    返信削除
  2. It seems interesting. I had played soccer so I got an interest in the manga after reading your blog.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hobby

World Cup in Qatar

Japan national soccer team