Food I'm addicted to these days

I have been eating kimchi and potato salad a lot lately.

Kimchi is used to make pork kimchi, kimchi fried rice, or eaten as is. Kimchi has a texture and spiciness that makes me want to eat it. I am careful not to eat too much kimchi because the capsaicin causes my stomach to churn.

I eat potato salad with a variety of ingredients and flavors.There are many ways to arrange it, such as adding mustard or an egg.My best recommendation for seasoning is to season with mustard.I often make it when I have extra potatoes.

My favorite foods change regularly, so I look forward to seeing what I will like next.Please let me know what you recommend to eat and how to make it.

コメント

  1. I've never put mustard in potato salad. I want to try it too. Also, I made kimchi cream udon and it was delicious. Please try it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hobby

World Cup in Qatar

Japan national soccer team