Happy New Year
I was back home in Kobe for the New Year's holidays. I was looking forward to seeing my local friends. And my parents were going to start getting a dog at the end of the year, so I was looking forward to that too.
However, my father has had the coronavirus since December 29. So I was not allowed to go out and spend the New Year's holidays at home.I no longer have the pleasure of eating sukiyaki at my grandmother's house every New Year's Eve.
I just got a puppy and was very busy taking care of him.If I had been able to go out, I would have had to take care of him, so the timing was rather good.The next time I will see my dog is in February and I am looking forward to that day. It's been a rushed start to the year, but I'm looking forward to doing my best in 2023!
It's so bad that you couldn't go out in New Year's holidays...
返信削除It was a bad timing not to fully enjoy the New Year....
返信削除